Hello fellow intrepid internet marketeers, I have been busy checking out loads of niche affiliate networks these past few months and was really surprised as to just how many there are now. When I first got involved with affiliate marketing it was as a merchant and there were not that many networks around.
The big ones were Commission Junction, mainly a US network and here in the UK we had Tradedoubler, Affiliate Window and Buy.At – the latter two which have now merged. Now that landscape has changed dramatically with probably hundreds of networks lurking around.
Therefore I thought it would make a handyIM resource if I started to pool together all the affiliate networks and create one great big affiliate network directory to serve as a reference point.
I’ll put it together bit by bit as I have the time and uncover more. I’ll also include a brief description and key product offerings. Hopefully I will have the time to organise it properly.
So here goes..
- ShareASale – Niche affiliate network offering both CPA and CPL deals. Digital and physical products. Brands include Raven Tools.
- Affiliate Window – One of the first pure British networks. Now well established. Mainly physical products. Has loads of big name brands and stores like Selfridges, John Lewis and Liberty’s.
- Clickbank – Love them or hate them, they are still the largest network for digital products.
- PayDotCom – A beautifully niche network mainly providing digital products.
- BlueSnap – Primarily niche digital products that includes their payment gateway. Some great products to be found here.
- Avangate – Another delightfully niche payment gateway with a whole host of digital products.
- Tradedoubler – Huge European network and one of the first I ever worked with. Great for physical products. Huge range of advertisers.
- Commission Junction – Or CJ. Everyone knows them. One of the oldest in the business. My first advertiser account was with them back in 2005. These guys have all the big names.
- Pepperjam Network – Now owned by eBay. I use them for some niche health products. I found it tricky to get on and had to keep trying using different sites that I own. I don’t think they like coupon sites.
- More Niche – Exactly what it says on the tin- highly niche products. Almost crazily so. I use them for health products.
- Offer Vault – Has some great cost per lead activity. Not used them much yet though.
- Market Health – You’ve probably heard of them. one of the larger health niche networks. I promote a few of the things on here. They are all with a certain type of landing page. You could say lowest common denominator if you were a snob…You’ll see what I mean when you register.
- Click Kingdom – Heath Niche with physical products. Mainly skincare. I love this network. Get some good commissions from them.
- Sellhealth – Micro-niche health affiliate network. Not really used them much yet. Probably some low competition products on here.
- Amazon – Gotta put them on here although not strictly a network. I sell loads of stuff via Amazon all the time. The problem is the commissions are just so low. The good thing is they have just about everything possible meaning you can monetize everything you talk about on your websites. It all adds up…
Ok, that’s the first lot done. Let me know if you have any you’d like me to add.